Feyenoord Netwerk
maandag 24 april 2017 - 05:36                      favorieten | nieuwsbrief | RSS RSS
Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Feyenoord Forums » World Forum » Betting tips from the International Community

HR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina: 1

HR

pellepellepelle14
Ballenjongen

Vak: -
Droomaankoop: -
Reg.: 26 januari 2017

Dear International Community, or whomever is currently looking here :D . As I am From the Netherlands myself, I was wondering if there are perhaps foreigners that have stumbled upon some international betting websites, with great information on Feyenoord or the Dutch league that we Dutchies might not know about, and would feel like sharing. Much appreciated, thanks :)
HRHR
HR

Slaapkopje
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Reg.: 7 maart 2017

Hey pellepellepelle14. I like your question. Personally I am from Edinbrough but seeing as my dad was Dutch and from Rotterdam I am a big Feyenoord fan :feyenoord . I have to say that I mostly use Dutch websites websites to read about the latest betting information or other Feynoord related news, because they just happen to have the best sources and quickest response time. The one that I use most of the time is actually a Dutch one: http://www.online-wedden-bookmakers.nl/notice.php. There you can find some information about injured players and so on. It's nice if you do not want to make any last minute betting mistakes. Other than that you have of course got your Unibets and so on, but you'll probably know that one. Maybe someone else may know more :)
HR
HR

pellepellepelle14
Ballenjongen

Reg.: 26 januari 2017

Hey Slaapkopje,

Haha maybe my reaction comes a bit late, but you know, better late than never. Thanks for your tips! I'll make sure to check them! Hopefully they will help me :ja

[Dit bericht is veranderd door pellepellepelle14 (op 27 maart 2017 05:44:22).]
HR
HR
HR
HR

JACK
Icoon
Visionair

Uit: de baarmoeder geslingerd
Droomaankoop: Sam Larsson
Reg.: 3 januari 2009

You'd better send an e-mail to p.kluivert@psg.fr for tips!
HRHR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina: 1

Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Feyenoord Forums » A - Feyenoord Forums » World Forum » Betting tips from the International Community

HR

Bookmark and Share

HR
clubgevoel
HR
HR

Man van de Wedstrijd

Kies de Man van de Wedstrijd

HR

VoVo-klassement pagina

HR

Favoriete opstellingen