Feyenoord Netwerk
maandag 22 september 2014 - 18:11                      favorieten | nieuwsbrief | RSS RSS
Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Feyenoord Forums » World Forum » Dutch derby

HR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 2 pagina's: 1 2 »

HR

Dinamo Zagreb
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Vak: -
Droomaankoop: -
Reg.: 21 oktober 2012

Hi guy! I'm Alen from Zagreb, Croatia. I'm a fan of Dinamo Zagreb.

This month I'm going to visit Rotterdam cause my friend studiea there. I chose late October because of your game vs Ajax. I already got my ticket.

So, I have few questions.
1) My ticket is for sector J, I REALLY, REALLY hope so that it's a home stand. Is it or will I be with Ajax's fans?
2) the game is at 12:30, how come so early?
3) When should I get there to avoid the crowd and waiting in line to enter?

Thank you and I hope that you'll win against VVV today and be right neyt to Ajax :B

Cheers! :pul
HR
HR

Kurupt
Icoon

Uit: Hilversum
Vak: Maastribune - W4
Droomaankoop: Rodrigo Alborno
Reg.: 23 februari 2004

1. There are no away fans for next weeks game because of previous riots.
2. The 12:30 kick off time was created years ago so that a lot of police officers could be called up to work at the stadium. Some of the working hours could clash with other events in the area with a 14:30 or 16:30 kick off time.
3. I would say 12:00 at the latest.
HR
HR

Zelle
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Uit: Rotterdam-Zuid
Vak: Maastribune - W1
Reg.: 15 oktober 2012

I would go to the stadium as early as possible, then you're sure you can get everything to see. Next to that it's maybe a idea to visit the last training from Feyenoord before the match. The last training before the derby is always a training with lot's of fans, lot's of atmosphere and lot's of pyro. The training will start at 10:30 the Saturday in De Kuip, you don't have to pay to get in.
HR
HR

Dinamo Zagreb
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Oh, great! Thank you very much for that info! :B

Is there some kind of meeting or party or anything else before or after match? Some place where all the fans go?
HR
HR

draaideur
Vaste waarde in elftal

Uit: ja
Reg.: 18 augustus 2011

Sportclub Feijenoord at Varkenoord! Just google it, it is easy to find.
HR
HR

Rotterdamskie010
Geselecteerd voor Oranje

Droomaankoop: Royston Drenthe
Reg.: 15 mei 2011

You picked a great game to see.
The atmosphere will be electric, have a good one
HR
HR

FrFc
Vedette

Vak: Marathontribune - EE
Droomaankoop: Przemyslaw Tyton
Reg.: 5 september 2009

quote:HR
Rotterdamskie010 schreef:

You picked a great game to see.
The atmosphere will be electric, have a good one
HR
Ik denk niet dat hij als Zagreb-fan onder de indruk zal zijn van de sfeer. Maar dat is slechts een aanname :B
HR
HR

Zelle
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Dinamo Zagreb schreef:

Oh, great! Thank you very much for that info! :B

Is there some kind of meeting or party or anything else before or after match? Some place where all the fans go?
HR
Well, allow me to make a kind of planning for you. On the Saturday before the match, at 10:30 the last training will take place in De Kuip (the stadium of Feyenoord). Make sure you're in De Kuip before 10:30, for example 10:00. The last training is known for their massive numbers of fans who will see it. At the last training before the home match with Ajax last season more then 4000 people watched the training. There is always a nice atmosphere and people bring lot's of firework, the last time the players even went of the field because a training was impossible because of the amount of smoke bombs and flares. You can take Tram 23 to 'Beverwaard' and get out at 'Stadion Feijenoord'. After that you can go your own way and maybe try to visit the centre of Rotterdam to shop.

At the matchday you also can get the train to the stadium, the trains from the NS will stop at 'Rotterdam Stadion' which is next to the stadium. Don't know where you'll be staying your journey? If you let us know we can get you a better travel advise. Before the Feyenoord matches on Varkenoord lot's of fans are having a drink and a little chat. Varkenoord is a complex next to De Kuip where all the Feyenoord teams train (so also the reserve teams, youth teams, and the amateurs of Feyenoord) and where they play, except for Feyenoord 1, they play their matches in De Kuip. It's free to join in and experience the atmosphere of the fans there. The match you'll find out by yourself I think, you're going alone to the match? If yes maybe I can ask someone from Vak J to join you. After the match you can find your way to the Legioenzaal where all Feyenoord fans have a party after the matches. And if we win there will be enough party around the stadium and in the city of Rotterdam. Think that's something you'll find out yourself! You can always fire me a PM if you need anything btw!

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Zelle (op 22 oktober 2012 00:41:25).]
HR
HR

Dinamo Zagreb
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

@draaideur
Thank you! :)

@Rotterdamskie010
My friend is there from Sep till Feb 2013 so I really wanted to see a big match. My first choice was Ajax, of course. Fortunately, I was lucky so match vs Ajax came in perfect time! :B

@FrFc
Yeah, I'm used to a great atmospehre and loud crowd so it will be a good challenge for you to surprise me. The biggest disappointment for me is not having away fans on your derbies. I was really excited to see relations between your two ultras group. But anway, I'm sure the atmospehre won't disappoint me, for sure.

@Zelle
HUGE THANKS for all those infos. I'm staying in Oostmaaslaan. My friend said that it's around 15mins away from Red(?) bridge. I also looked for it on Google Maps, it doesn't seem far so I think I'll make a small walk. Like a short sightseeing of that part of the city :B Now I'm really looking forward to see training before the matchday. Yeah, I'm going alone.

I have few more questions for you :B
1) Is there any possibility that there will be flares and pyro on the matchday? Or the law is too strict so it's too dangerous to try something like that?
2) Do you respect numerations on your tickets? Cause here, in Croatia, we don't. We just come to the stand and sit (or stand if you're ultras) anywhere you want. Even if the stadium is sold out. Nobody cares about it.
3) Is my Vak J standing or sitting stand? And in which Vak are the Hat Legionen?

:feyenoord :pul
HR
HR

gyan
Geselecteerd voor Oranje

Vak: Olympiatribune - Z4
Reg.: 30 oktober 2008

Dinamo Zagreb schreef:

@draaideur
Thank you! :)

@Rotterdamskie010
My friend is there from Sep till Feb 2013 so I really wanted to see a big match. My first choice was Ajax, of course. Fortunately, I was lucky so match vs Ajax came in perfect time! :B

@FrFc
Yeah, I'm used to a great atmospehre and loud crowd so it will be a good challenge for you to surprise me. The biggest disappointment for me is not having away fans on your derbies. I was really excited to see relations between your two ultras group. But anway, I'm sure the atmospehre won't disappoint me, for sure.

@Zelle
HUGE THANKS for all those infos. I'm staying in Oostmaaslaan. My friend said that it's around 15mins away from Red(?) bridge. I also looked for it on Google Maps, it doesn't seem far so I think I'll make a small walk. Like a short sightseeing of that part of the city :B Now I'm really looking forward to see training before the matchday. Yeah, I'm going alone.

1) Is there any possibility that there will be flares and pyro on the matchday? Or the law is too strict so it's too dangerous to try something like that?
2) Do you respect numerations on your tickets? Cause here, in Croatia, we don't. We just come to the stand and sit (or stand if you're ultras) anywhere you want. Even if the stadium is sold out. Nobody cares about it.
3) Is my Vak J standing or sitting stand? And in which Vak are the Hat Legionen?

HR

1) Flares are forbidden so most of the time we use flares only on the last training. I would advise you to don't take flares into the stadium on matchday. Penalties are high!

2) I don't think so. This is the first year with numerations on J so most of the people isn't used to it. You can try to sit wherever you want and if someone wants to sit on their own place you can move to another place (or your own place).

3) It's a sitting stand. 'Het Legioen' is on the other side of the stadium in S and X but also on Z4 and W1.

[Dit bericht is veranderd door gyan (op 22 oktober 2012 12:17:18).]
HR
HR

Zelle
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Dinamo Zagreb schreef:
@Zelle

HR
I'll send you a Private Message on this forum where I will answer your questions :ja
HR
HR

Dinamo Zagreb
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

@gyan
No, no, I didn't plan to take any pyro with me, don't worry. ;)

@Zelle
I'm looking forward to read your answers :)

P.S. If anyone has any other suggestions, advices, feel free to send me in inbox or here. ;)
HR
HR

Zelle
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

I've send you my answers in a PM mate.
HRHR
HR

Dinamo Zagreb
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Yeah, I saw it later. I thought some pop up will come with a info "You've got mail" or something :B

Going to reply you right now!
HR
HR

dm1888
Basisspeler

Uit: Glasgow
Reg.: 10 augustus 2006

Enjoy the game DZ. :feyenoord

I'll have to make do with watching it on the internet as usual, as far as I can see it's not on TV here again, ESPN are showing some meaningless Serie A match. :kwaad

One of these days I'll get over to see Feyenoord..... :ja
HR
HR

Dinamo Zagreb
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

3-1 vs City :schrik

Not the best introduction in Sunday's match! :verlegen
HR
HR

Tonny Trindade de Vilhena
Administrator

Reg.: 26 augustus 2005

Deze posting is niet nieuw sinds je vorige bezoek Gepost op 25 oktober 2012 om 17:51:50.  Profiel  Stuur een email  Stuur een privébericht  Bezoek de homepage  MSN: nop  Wijzig deze posting  Quote deze posting in je reactie
HR
Don't worry about their attack, mate. We will destroy the noses. We have a black beast in our defence, called Bruno Martins Indi. Remember his name. He eats ajacieden for dinner.
HR
HR

gyan
Geselecteerd voor Oranje

Vak: Olympiatribune - Z4
Reg.: 30 oktober 2008

Who the fuck is City?
HR
HR

Nitz
Vedette

Uit: Pergamino, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reg.: 11 oktober 2005

Hello there guys!!!! GO FEYENOORD!!!!!!!!!!! I´M NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:feyenoord :pul :pul
HR
HR

Porcupine Tree
Icoon

Uit: Aalsmeer
Droomaankoop: John Guidetti
Reg.: 15 mei 2004

Nitz schreef:

Hello there guys!!!! GO FEYENOORD!!!!!!!!!!! I´M NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:feyenoord :pul :pul
HR
Me too amigo.

Starting line up:
Lamprou
Janmaat
De Vrij
Mathijssen
Indie
Leerdam
Clasie
Immers
Verhoek
Pelle
Boetius
HR
HR

dm1888
Basisspeler

Good break there - come on Feyenoord!
HR
HR

dm1888
Basisspeler

GOAL! :B

Great play from Verhoek and a fantastic finish from Boetius
HR
HR

SVL1908
Talent

Uit: Edinburgh,Scotland
Reg.: 27 oktober 2004

Good game! Shame it finished 2-2

And it's a shame ESPN can't be bothered showing games like this anymore, it's different watching this on a stream :pul
HR
HR

SAFCFeyenoord
Ballenjongen

Uit: Sunderland
Reg.: 7 juni 2012

Good game, Feyenoord unlucky not to win it in the end.

ESPN are a joke for not showing it.

When will away fans be allowed back?
HR
HR

Rotterdamskie010
Geselecteerd voor Oranje

Droomaankoop: Royston Drenthe
Reg.: 15 mei 2011

In 2 years i thought. But last month both club's have already discussed this issue, wanting to allowd the away fans earlier.
HRHR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 2 pagina's: 1 2 »

Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Feyenoord Forums » A - Feyenoord Forums » World Forum » Dutch derby

HR

Bookmark and Share

HR
clubgevoel
HR
HR

Man van de Wedstrijd

Kies de Man van de Wedstrijd

HR

Battle tegen deze posters

HR

Pool-klassement pagina

HR

VoVo-klassement pagina

HR

Favoriete opstellingen

HR

Feyenoord Chatbox

Ga nu naar de chatbox om met andere fans van gedachten te wisselen over de club!

HR

Feyenoord Poll

Is het een goede beslissing van Van Geel om Vermeer van Ajax te halen?

Ja, goede doelman
Nee, geld moet aan andere positie besteed worden
Nee, nieuwe keeper kan, maar niet Vermeer van Ajax
Weet niet

HR

VoVo

Van de Feyenoord-fans denkt 13,9% dat FC Dordrecht wint van Vitesse. Wat denk jij?

HR

Ideeënbus

We zijn op zoek naar jouw ideeën om Feyenoord Netwerk nog beter te maken.

HR

Pool

De posters op deze pagina verwachten van Go Ahead Eagles-Feyenoord:

HR

Oranje Netwerk

Ga nu kijken wat er op Oranje Netwerk te doen is!